问题 翻译题

根据汉语提示完成句子。

1. 我们参加体力劳动是十分必要的。

    It is necessary for us to _____ _____ _____ physical labour.

2. 包装要适合于海运。

    Packing should _____ _____ _____ sea voyage.

3. 为了你自己的利益你必须努力学习。

    You must study hard _____ _____ _____ of your own.

4. 他妻子是我女儿,换句话讲,我是他的岳母。

    His wife is my daughter, _____ _____ _____, I am his mother-in-law.

5. 年复一年,我们都学会了适应我们新的家庭规则。

    Over the years, we all have learned to _____ _____ our new family arrangement.

6. 他每次将一粒花生扔进嘴里。

    He tossed the peanuts into his mouth one _____ _____ _____.

7. 我确信事情最终会变好的。

    I'm sure things will turn out fine _____ _____ _____.

8. 让我们略去那些不重要的细节吧。

    Let's _____ _____ the unimportant details.

9. 奔上楼梯后我气喘吁吁。

    I'm _____ _____ _____ after running up the stairs.

10. 她不但是摄影师还是个天才的音乐家。

    She is a talented musician _____ _____ _____ a photographer.

答案

1. take part in 2. be suitable for 3. for the benefit 4.in other words 5. adapt to

6. at a time 7. in the end 8. cut out 9. out of breath 10. as well as

单项选择题 A1/A2型题
判断题